RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
Please note that all furniture products are custom hand made to client’s specifications so we cannot offer refunds on such goods. We will only make exceptions (at our sole discretion) should we get the order completely wrong. For example; you order a blue lounge suite and we send you a yellow one. Please note that a change of heart, “buyer’s remorse” or simply “not liking it” is not a valid reason to request a refund.
The guarantee does not extend to the fabric or leather used to upholster the product as this is subject to wear and tear associated with use. Furthermore, usage and treatment in the customer’s environment is beyond Lounge Revo’s control.
CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT: We endeavour to comply 100% with the South African Consumer Protection Act. Should any problem arise, please communicate with us immediately. Any problems need to be brought to our attention in writing within 5 business days of delivery. If this is not done, we will assume that you are happy with the product. In the case of a factory defect as indicated by our warranty, we will either repair the product or replace it (T’s & C’s applicable) if a repair is not possible.
- Please note that we reserve the right to properly inspect and make informed conclusions regarding products that buyers “allege” are defective. If we conclude that the defect is as a result of misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear/tear, then said product may attract a charge to the buyer. If however it is a genuine, bona-fide manufacturing or factory defect, we will repair/replace it at our cost.
- Please note that the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a product.
- It should be clearly understood that (as stated above) we do have a sample viewing facility/showroom in Pretoria, Gauteng. This is due to the fact that all items are custom hand made to order so do not actually exist until such time as said product is made by us. The CPA requires that buyers should have the opportunity to examine quality/workmanship before placing, confirming or paying for orders. This is specifically what this facility/showroom is for. Buyers should note that all items on display at this facility/showroom are made in exactly the same way and quality as the item/s they will receive. Access to this facility will be available by appointment at any date or time that is agreed to. If for some reason you choose not to make use of this viewing facility/showroom, then we will assume that you are happy with our quality/workmanship. Please do not come back to us afterwards and say that we “did not offer any opportunity to view samples for quality or workmanship”. Such claims will not be acceptable.
- Please make 100% sure that you understand our terms and conditions clearly BEFORE placing an order. If you are unsure or unclear about any aspects of our business or the product/s, please communicate with us. We will always assist and advise to the best of our ability.
- Please make sure that you understand the size and dimensions of the product before placing an order. Make 100% sure that the lounge suite will fit through the opening provided to get it into your living area. We cannot take responsibility if the lounge suite does not fit into your living area. We can custom design suites bigger or smaller, but this is information we require beforehand, not afterwards.Please provide clear instructions in writing at all times. No verbal alterations to the order will be allowed.